Prayer Chaplain Corner
The Prayer Chaplain in Spotlight is on
1. What is one of your proudest accomplishments?
I have been clean and sober for 34 years.
2. Is there something you have done that not many people can say they’ve
done? Pierced my belly button at age 52.
3. What’s the most outlandish thing you have done?
Tried to pass a motorcycle riding test at age 55.
4. What brings you joy? My children.
5. Do you have a bucket list and what is on it? Skydiving.
6. Tell us about something on your bucket list that you have done. Did it
meet or exceed your expectations? Took a cruise to Alaska with my
grandson. It exceeded my expectations.
7. Where is the most interesting place you’ve been?
The Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
8. Who do you admire most in the world?
Reverend Elizabeth Forrest, Winston-Salem, NC, Unity Church Pastor.
9. Do you live by any piece of advice or motto? Live and let live.
10. What have you learned through your experience as a Prayer Chaplain?
I have increased my spirituality.
11. What do you like about serving as a Prayer Chaplain?
Helping others with prayer.