5603 NW 41st Street, Oklahoma City,
OK 73122. Phone: 405.789.2424
The Five Basic Unity Principles for Youth
We support loving, creative, organized, and innovative programs aimed at meeting the holistic needs of people of all ages. We know that God is Good and completely available to everyone, as we advocate and celebrate appropriate ministry for children, teens, and families. We provide prayer, resources, consulting, and training designed to enable spiritual communities to provide quality spiritual instruction and service. Valuing the importance of teachers and students as expressions of God on their journey of self-discovery, we support each one's unique path.
The basic tenets of Unity philosophy are:
The Five Basic Unity Principles (Youth version)
- God is all good and active in everything, everywhere.
- I am naturally good because God's Divinity is in me and in everyone.
- I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
- Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I connect with God and bring out the good in my life.
- I do and give my best by living the Truth that I know. I make a difference!